Holders of a Diploma of Higher Vocational Education
This route is intended for candidates holding a Diploma of Higher Vocational Education (TeSP) who meet all of the following requirements:
- Holders of a Diploma of Higher Vocational Education;
- Have taken the national secondary education exams equivalent to those of the admission tests required by the University of Évora under the National Access Route applicable to that course, for the academic year for which they are applying;
- Have obtained in the National Access Route exams the minimum classification required for the desired course, in the year in which they are applying.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted online using the appropriate form. You will, however, first be required to register on the website .
You must submit the following documents , in electronic format, with your application:
- Diploma of Higher Vocational Education;
- A document confirming that you passed the national secondary education exams equivalent to those of the entrance exams required by UÉ under the National Access Route applicable to the course for which you are applying, with your grades.
- If you are a national of a non-EU country, a document confirming that you do not have international student status, but fall under one of the criteria to which such status does not apply.
Applications will only be reviewed after the application fee has been paid.
If you are applying for a degree in Music, you must register in advance and pass the Vocational Aptitude Test (PAVE) , indicating the route through which you wish to apply and the branch and instrument in which you wish to take the PAVE. You can register in up to three branches/instruments. Tests will be taken within the time frame indicated under Application Deadlines .
The validation of the authenticated application documents and of identification documents must take place by 31 December of the year of enrolment. Foreign diplomas and certificates must be legalised by the Portuguese Embassy or Consulate in the country in which they were issued or by endorsement with the Hague Apostille .
The information on this page does not replace the need to read the regulations in force on this matter.
- Applications: 28/Jun/2021 to 18/Aug/2021
- Placement results: by 30/Aug/2021
- Enrolment: 30/Aug/2021 to 03/Sept/2021
- Placement results following re-placement and/or redistribution of places available, if applicable: by 07/Sept/2021
- Enrolment following re-placement and/or redistribution of places available, if applicable: 07/Sept/2021 to 10/Sept/2021
See course details for information on places available .
Candidates must take and pass, with the minimum classification required, the national secondary education exams equivalent to those of the admission tests required by UÉ under the National Access Route applicable to the course for which they are applying.
Candidates submitting applications for courses that have prerequisites must meet those requirements and submit documentary evidence when enrolling.
REGULATIONS AND GUIDES
- Regulation on special access routes – holders of a Diploma of Higher Vocational Education | Decree-law 113/2014 , of 16 July, as amended by Decree-law 63/2016 , of 13 September.
- Regulation on Acceptance and Admission to the University of Évora
- Calendar for Applying to the University of Évora for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
- Establishment of Diplomas of Higher Vocational Education that enable access to higher education under Special Access Routes | Rectoral Order 44/2017 , of 27 March
- SIIUE Application Quick Guide: First-cycle Studies/IM
- New User Registration Guide
For more information, visit SAC.ONLINE , the Academic Services Student Online Help Desk.
Click here for information on the Academic Services Student Help Desk office hours.