Mobility In

Every year the University of Évora welcomes hundreds of students from other national and foreign higher education institutions to carry out a period of study under various mobility programmes.

Students, Academic and non-academic staff from a higher education institution wishing to carry out a mobility period at the University of Évora under a programme must first check if their home institution has a mobility agreement in place with the University of Évora. If this is the case, they must contact the International Relations Office / Mobility Support Office of their institution to find out how to apply for a mobility period at the University of Évora.