Holders of University Degrees
This route is intended for candidates holding a university degree, such as a Bachelor’s , Master or Doctorate diploma .
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted online using the appropriate form. You will, however, first be required to register on the website .
You must submit the following documents , in electronic format, with your application:
- Diploma or certificate of completion of the degree held;
- A statement from the higher education establishment awarding the degree, indicating the final grade average and the grading scale used, indicating the minimum pass mark (applicable whenever the diploma makes no reference to the final grade average of the degree, and it does not appear on the 0-20 grading scale);
- If you are a national of a non-EU country, a document confirming that you do not have international student status, but fall under one of the criteria to which such status does not apply.
Applications will only be reviewed after the application fee has been paid.
If you are applying to the direct route for a degree in Music, you must register in advance and pass the Vocational Aptitude Test (PAVE) . You will automatically be considered for this route if you have indicated this in your PAVE application. However, the application must be validated within the time frame for applying for this arrangement. Tests will be taken within the time frame indicated under Application Deadlines .
The validation of the authenticated application documents and of identification and visa documents must take place by 31 December of the year of enrolment. Foreign diplomas and certificates must be legalised by the Portuguese Embassy or Consulate in the country they were issued or by endorsement with the Hague Apostille .
The information on this page does not replace the need to read the regulations in force on this matter.
- Applications: 28/Jun/2021 to 18/Aug/2021
- Placement results: by 30/Aug/2021
- Enrolment: 30/Aug/2021 to 03/Sept/2021
- Placement results following re-placement and/or redistribution of places available, if applicable: by 07/Sept/2021
- Enrolment following re-placement and/or redistribution of places available, if applicable: 07/Sept/2021 to 10/Sept/2021
See course details for information on places available .
Under this arrangement, no additional assessment tests are required, except for acceptance into the degree in Music, where candidates must sit and pass the Vocational Aptitude Test (PAVE) .
Candidates submitting applications for courses that have prerequisites must meet those requirements and submit documentary evidence when enrolling.
REGULATIONS AND GUIDES
- Regulation on special assess routes – holders of other higher education courses | Decree-law 113/2014 , of 16 July, as amended by Decree-law 63/2016 , of 13 September.
- Regulation on Acceptance and Admission to the University of Évora
- Calendar for Applying to the University of Évora for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
- SIIUE Application Quick Guide: First-cycle Studies/IM
- New User Registration Guide
For more information, visit SAC.ONLINE , the Academic Services Student Online Help Desk.
Click here for information on the Academic Services Student Help Desk operating hours.