Vocational Aptitude Tests (PAVE)
Passing the Vocational Aptitude Test (PAVE) is mandatory for all candidates applying for the Bachelor’s degree in Music, irrespective of the route through which they are applying. All candidates applying for the Bachelor’s degree in Music must begin by registering for the PAVE, selecting the route through which they wish to apply, and must subsequently validate their application, except when applying as over 23 candidate, in which case candidates will be automatically registered for the PAVE when registering for Over 23 Entrance Exams.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted online using the appropriate form. You will, however, first be required to register on the website .
You must register for the Vocational Aptitude Test (PAVE), indicating the route through which you wish to apply and the branch and instrument in which you wish to take the PAVE. You can register in up to three branches/instruments.
You must submit the documents required for the course/route you wish to enrol in when registering for the Vocational Aptitude Test, as indicated in the Regulation on Acceptance and Admission to UÉ .
The information on this page does not replace the need to read the regulations in force on this matter.
- Registration for the PAVE (irrespective of the route through which application is submitted): 18/Mar/2021 to 20/May/2021
- Test dates: 14/jun/2021 to 19/jun/2021
- Test results: by 2/jul/2021
See course details for information on places available .
The Vocational Aptitude Test (PAVE) comprises:
- A written exam
- A practical exam
More information about the PAVE:
- Notice on acceptance and admission to the first-cycle Music degree course (includes places available, test assessment criteria and method, and Jury)
- Past tests
- PAVE calendar
REGULATIONS AND GUIDES
- Regulation on Acceptance and Admission to the University of Évora
- Calendar for Applying to the University of Évora for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
- SIIUE Quick Guide: Registering for the Vocational Aptitude Test
- New User Registration Guide
For more information, visit SAC.ONLINE , the Academic Services Student Online Help Desk.
Click here for information on the Academic Services Student Help Desk operating hours.