Academic Services and Procedures
The Academic Services (SAC) are responsible for the management of all the necessary academic procedures throughout the students' academic path (applications, enrollments, fees, credits, regulations, public tests, certification and diploma supplement).In order to support students on their arrival in a new country and their integration into academic life
In order to support students in their reception and integration into academic life, the SAC provides the Academic Guide .
To clarify doubts related to these procedures, students can consult SAC.ONLINE , the online Customer Service Desk, which offers quick answers to more than two hundred frequently asked questions, organized by subject and where students can put their doubts.
WHERE? Santo Agostinho Building, located at Rua Duques de Cadaval, in Évora (SACBuilding)
1. For UÉ Students - Book an appointment online at SIIUE (student profile/top of the right-hand menu).
2. For applicants placed on courses who have not yet enrolled, but have questions regarding enrolment, an appointment should be made for a face-to-face meeting for "Enrolment" using the credentials (login and password) used in the application registered in SIIUE or in the application submitted to DGES.
3. For candidates applying for recognition of foreign degrees: Book in advance at email@example.com .
SCHEDULES BY APPOINTMENT
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11am to 4pm
WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT
Obtain a ticket at the entrance to the building for the service/service point you want, then wait in the corridor for the number of the ticket to be called: People with an online appointment always have priority over people with a physical ticket without an appointment, based on n.2 Article 9 of Decree-Law no. 135/99 of 22 April, amended by Decree-Law no. 73/2014 of 13 May, which states: "2 - Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous paragraph or special legislation applicable, holders of summonses or users with prior appointments, made in particular by telephone or online, have priority in attendance at the public service to which they have been summoned or at which they have made the appointment.
SCHEDULES WITHOUT APPOINTMENT
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9.30am to 11am
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9.30am to 1pm
The Academic Services are also available by telephone on 266 760 220.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30 to 16:00
- Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
REGULATIONS AND GUIDES
- Guidelines-Academic procedures
- Academic Regulations
- Academic Calendar
- Calendar of Academic Procedures
- Tuition Fees Regulation
- Fixing of Tuition Fees
- Regulation on the Crediting of Training and Professional Experience
- Guide to Special Arrangements for Attendance
- Guides for Special Fee Arrangements
- Fixing of Incentives for International Students