This route is only for UÉ students who suspended their studies and now wish to attend the same course in which they were enrolled, provided the following requirements are met:
- Candidates were enrolled in and registered for the same course at UÉ or the course that preceded it;
- Candidates have not enrolled in the course in the academic year prior to the year in which they wish to re-enrol.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted online using the appropriate form. You will, however, first be required to register on the website .
You must submit the following documents, in electronic format, with your application:
- If you are a national of a non-EU country, a document confirming that you do not have international student status, but fall under one of the criteria to which such status does not apply.
Applications will only be reviewed after the application fee has been paid.
Note: You may only submit a readmission application for courses that have places available under the National Access Route (CNA). If no places are available under the CNA, you may submit your application via GesDoc , requesting readmission, which shall be subject to approval by the Rectorate.
The information on this page does not replace the need to read the regulations in force on this matter.
Applications: 05/Jul/2022 to 19/Aug/2022
Placement results: by 29/Aug/2022
Enrolment: 29/Aug/2022 to 02/Sept/2022
Applications: 07/Sept/2022 to 30/Sept/2022
Placement results: by 03/Oct/2022
Enrolment: by 07/Oct/2022
There is no limit to the number of places for readmission.
No additional tests or exams are required when applying through this route.
REGULATIONS AND GUIDES
- Regulation on Readmission and Change of Institution/Course Pair in Higher Education | Ministerial Order 181-D/2015 , of 19 June 2015, as amended by Ministerial Order 305/2016 , of 6 December, and Ministerial Order 249-A/2019 , of 5 August
- Regulation on Acceptance and Admission to the University of Évora
- Calendar for Applying to the University of Évora for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
- SIIUE Application Quick Guide: First-cycle Studies/IM
- New User Registration Guide
- Fee Schedule
For more information, visit SAC.ONLINE , the Academic Services Student Online Help Desk.
Click here for information on the Academic Services Student Help Desk office hours.