Change of Institution/Course Pair


This route is for students who wish to enrol in a course and/or higher education institution other than the one in which they enrolled in previous academic years. Students may apply if:

  • They were registered and enrolled in a different Institution/Course pair and did not complete it;
  • They have completed secondary education or legally equivalent qualifications and taken the national exams or exams equivalent to those of the admission tests required by the University of Évora under the National Access Route applicable to that course, for the academic year for which they are applying; the national exams may have been taken in any academic year;
  • They have obtained the minimum classification required for the desired course in the National Access Route exams, in the year in which they are applying.

In addition to the entry requirements for changing the Institution/Course pair and the regulation and admission requirements to which candidates are subject under this arrangement for acceptance and admission to the degree in Music at UÉ, candidates must register in advance and pass the Vocational Aptitude Test (PAVE).


Applications must be submitted online using the appropriate form. You will, however, first be required to register on the website .

Step 1:  Register here .
Step 2:  Fill in the application form here .

You must submit the following documents , in electronic format, with your application:

  • A document confirming enrolment/registration in the education establishment of origin;
  • A certificate confirming you have passed the curricular units (not applicable to UÉ students) indicating the ECTS credits, the scientific areas, and your grades. If the certificate does mention the scientific areas, you must attach the Syllabus as published in the Portuguese Official Journal;
  • A statement issued by the education establishment of origin indicating that the enrolment is not time-barred for the academic year for which you are applying (you can hand this in after you have been admitted, but the enrolment will be conditional on its submission);
  • A document confirming that you passed the national secondary education exams equivalent to those of the entrance exams required by UÉ under the National Access Route applicable to the course for which you are applying, with your grades;
  • If you are a national of a non-EU country, a document confirming that you do not have international student status, but fall under one of the criteria to which such status does not apply.

Applications will only be reviewed after the application fee has been paid.

If you are applying to the direct route for a degree in Music, you must register in advance and pass the Vocational Aptitude Test (PAVE) . You will automatically be considered for this route if you have indicated this in your PAVE application. However, the application must be validated within the time frame for this arrangement. Tests will be taken within the time frame indicated under Application Deadlines .

The validation of the authenticated application documents and of identification documents must take place by 31 December of the year of enrolment. Foreign diplomas and certificates must be legalised by the Portuguese Embassy or Consulate  in the country in which they were issued or by endorsement with the Hague Apostille .

The information on this page does not replace the need to read the regulations in force  on this matter.


Single Phase

  • Applications: 28/Jun/2021 to 01/Sept/2021
  • Placement results: by 17/Sept/2021
  • Enrolment: 17/Sept/2021 to 20/Sept/2021
  • Placement results following re-placement and/or redistribution of places available, if applicable: by 23/Sept/2021
  • Enrolment following re-placement and/or redistribution of places available, if applicable: 23/Sept/2021 to 27/Sept/2021



See course details for information on places available .


(i) Candidates submitting applications for courses that have prerequisites  must meet those requirements and submit documentary evidence when enrolling.
(ii) Candidates are not allowed to request a change of Institution/Course pair in the academic year in which they were placed in a higher education Institution/course pair under any acceptance and admission arrangement, and in which candidates have registered and enrolled.


Holders of Foreign Secondary Education Courses


For more information, visit SAC.ONLINE , the Academic Services Student Online Help Desk.

Click here  for information on the Academic Services Student Help Desk operating hours.