This cycle of studies reects a 2nd cycle course due to the evolution and consolidation of the research area in Administration and Educational Management, which has been developed in the Dep. of Education and Education, Univ. From Evora since 1995. Based on its own highly qualified faculty, the Master Course in EC-Administration, Regulation and Educational Policies presents the most innovative national and international level. This Master's Degree provides personal and professional training, based on a repertoire of knowledge and technical skills, which aims to provide future teachers with reective skills capable of leading the process of efective and progressive improvement of educational institutions.
It aims to foster transformational leadership skills and organizational culture development that can be used as an instrument of governance. It also allows for the exercise of the position of School Director and enables the performance of intermediate and top management positions in schools and other educational bodies: municipalities, state bodies, private institutions, non-governmental organizations, etc. It also others the possibility of continuing the research in the Doctorate in Educational Sciences, also the Department of Pedagogy and Education, University of Evora.
School of Social Sciences
4 Semesters/120 ECTS credits (66 required and 12 optional in curricular units)
- Higher Technical Career in the Ministry of Education and in the Ministry of Science, Technology and Higher Education and in the Autarchic Administration.
- Local Development Organizations and OGNs.
- The course benefits from automatic recognition for the purpose of the career progression of the Educators Primary and Secondary School Teachers, in accordance with the provisions in Portugal.
Specific Entry Requirements
Legal conditions for access to the cycle of studies leading to the master degree
The following individuals can apply for a cycle of studies leading to the master degree:
- holders of a degree or legal equivalent;
- holders of a foreign higher education undergraduate degree, which is recognized as satisfying the objectives of the degree of Licenciado by the competent scientific committee of the higher education institution where they wish to be admitted;
- holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum which is recognized as attesting the ability to carry out this cycle of studies by the competent scientic committee of the higher education institution where they wish to be admitted.
Access Routes and Applications
Annual Tuition Fees
Information not available.
Academic Manager: Maria João Doutor Zorro