Tópics in Corporate Finance
Sustainable Development Goals
- - To know the theories and conceptual framework of research in corporate finance: methodologies used, classic papers and recent contributions.
- - Examine whether recent empirical research confirm the theories of corporate finance.
- To be able to analyze and evaluate the recent research.
- To acquire the skills to conduct and present original empirical research.
Risk, return and Markets Efficiency.
Advanced topics about capital budgeting and investment decision.
Informational asymmetries and capital structure.
Dividend policy: empirical evidence and applications.
The process of valuation include the active participation in the (PA), a referee report on a paper (AA) and preparation of a semi-original research paper for submission (SP).
The final mark (NF) it will correspond to the resulting classification of the application of the following weights:
NF = 0,3 PA + 0,3 AA + 0,40 SP
- Jacinto António Setúbal Vidigal da Silva [responsible]