Topics in Organizational Behaviour
Sustainable Development Goals
1. To study in depth the fundamental variables of Organizational Behavior.
2. Emphasize a behavioral/humanistic perspective, because we believe it is the most effective to achieve a sustainable success of the organization.
3. To promote the capacity to do research and to be able to perform a critical analysis with respect to the relationship of the various organization aspects.
1. To provide the students with a behavioral/humanistic perspective directed to the objectives of the business/activity.
2. To promote the critical spirit and citizenship.
3. Develop the oral and written communication skills.
4. Incentive the capacity to work in teams.
5. To promote the research capacity of the students in understanding the behavioral phenomena and in the creation of appropriate reading grids.
Module 2 - Structure, Culture and Organizational Leadership - Relationships, Interactions and Contradictions
Module 3 - Social and Organizational Impacts of Technology - From Taylorism to Modern Post-Taylorism
Module 4 - Innovation, Creativity and Organizational Change - The Responsibility to Reinvent Organizations
The evaluation of this course is represented solely by an individual written work. The work will be presented and discussed orally and consists of a study and comparative analysis of two scientific articles about the contents of the program, selected by the students.