Sustainable Development Goals
The design of scenarios in uncertainty context will be pinpointed.
2. Macrodemography principles. Life-table models. Reference populations. General principles of the stable population dynamics.
3. Demographic projections. Estimates, projections and forecast. Data sources and databases for demographic projections. Risk measurement in demographic analysis: probabilistic projections. Population projections methods. Regional projections.
4. Scenarios and projections. Application of the scenario construction methods and populations projection
6. Demographic projections evaluation
Evaluation methods: oral presentation (15%), participation (10%), written essay on population projection (75%).
- Maria Filomena Ferreira Mendes [responsible]