Research Laboratory - Project Preparation
Sustainable Development Goals
1. promote cognitive and reflective skills: development and objectification of sociological curiosity;
2. promote critical, analytical and reflective skills: select a sociological object and develop a problematic;
3. promote methodological skills of formalization and objectivity: research strategy and analysis model;
4. promote methodological skills of evaluation and selection: delimitation of a space of analysis.
2. The research process.
2.1 Construction of the object: the starting question (reflection, readings and exploratory interviews)
2.2 The problematic and the analysis model (theoretical discussion, concepts and working hypotheses)
2.3 Problems of operationalization
3. Design and research strategies (intensive-qualitative, comparative-typological, extensive-quantitative)
research. The evaluation process focuses on the active participation of students in the various seminars and
more particularly in the development of a research project and presentation of their project report.
- Rosalina Maria Pisco Costa [responsible]