Fundamentals of Environmental Assessment and Impact
Sustainable Development Goals
2. The evaluation concept - reference systems, scales, operation, values, reproducibility. The socio-cultural paradigms and evaluation and decision making. Outrage.
3. Environmental evaluation legal framework.
4. EIA phases.
5. The practical process of SEA
6. Main types of environmental impacts.
7. Impact evaluation and prediction methodologies, Universes of impact, Impact aggregation.
8. Impacts on flora, fauna, vegetation and habitats.
9. Reference situation characterization methodologies EIA methodologies and mitigation methodologies.
10. Impacts on the natural and cultural heritage. Evaluation methodologies.
Evaluation: one test (35%), one practical project on concept description (30%) and one group project on evaluation criteria on an sectorial evaluation domain (35%)