Ana Cristina Martins
Investigador (IHC - Instituto de História Contemporânea)
- History of Art (archaeological heritage and history)
- History of Collections and Museums
- Cultural Heritage History and Theory
- Archaeology in the Modern World
- History of Women in Archaeology
- Science, Art and Literature
- President of the Section of Archaeology, Lisbon Geographical Society
- Vice president od the General Assembly, Association of Portuguese Archaeologists
- Research Group IHC - FCSH NOVA 'Ciência: Estudos de História, Filosofia e Cultura Científica' (Science: historical and philosophical studies, and scientific culture) (CEHFCi da Universidade de Évora | CEHFCi, University of Évora): a. History of Science and of Scientific Culture (18th and 21st centuries); b. Scientific invisibilities - biographies, institutions, objects, and collections.
- FCT - Foundation for Science and Technology.
- UNIARQ - Centre for Archaeology, University of Lisbon - Working Group 'Public archaeology, science and society'.
- Post-doc – Foundation for Science and Technology (Ref. SFRH/BPD/105375/2014), History and Archaeology (history of archaeology), from 1st July 2015, at the Institute of Contemporary History, Faculty of Social and Human Sciences, New University of Lisbon.
Post-doc – Tropical Research Institute (Lisbon), from 1st May 2013 until 31st December 2014, within the area of the history of science and scientific heritage.
- Post-doc - Foundation for Science and Technology, History and Archaeology (history of archaeology), UNIARQ, Centre of Archaeology, University of Lisbon, on the Backstage of Archaeology in Portugal during the 20th century, Faculty of Arts, University of Lisbon, from July 2007 until May 2008.
- Embassy of France in Portugal, for research in Parisian libraries and archives, in the ambit of the M.Phil. thesis, Possidónio da Silva (1806-1896) and 19th century archaeology, in July 1997.