Sustainable Development Goals
Objectives: To understand phrases and expressions related to immediate priorities;
communicate in simple tasks, simply describe his education, the surroundings and refer immediate needs.
Oral: Describe simply a person, living conditions, work, everyday life, (dis)likes, etc. .
Writing: Write simple sentences connected by simple connectors.
Listening comprehension: Understand sentences related to immediate priorities, in an articulated speech.
Reading comprehension: Understand simple texts on familiar topics in a frequent or work-related language.
Spoken interaction: Interact with reasonable ease in structured situations and short conversations, ask and answer questions, share information about family matters.
Written interaction: Write simple notes.
Vocabulary: Enough vocabulary to conduct day-t -day transactions.
Grammar: Uses simple structures, but with elementary errors.
- The adverbs,
- Express an order/desire,
- The direct and indirect pronouns.
- From the simple to the complex sentence ( the simple relative pronouns)
(1) direct exposure to authentic use of language (through videos, written texts, Internet, CD-ROM, among others);
(2) direct participation in communicative interaction;
(3) presentations, explanations, exercises/exploitation activities;
(4) translation (native language/foreign language/native language)
(5) individual, pair and group working;
(6) contribution to formal and informal discussions;
(7) guided study;
(8) autodidactically, by self-study.
Students may choose between two modes of assessment: (1) continuous or (2) exam.
(1) Continuous assessment: a. Written quiz (35%); b. Oral quiz (25%); c. Assignments in and at home (40%).
(2) Exam: a. Written exam (60%); b. Oral exam (40%).