The Office of Support to Innovation, Transfer, Entrepreneurship and Cooperation has the mission of being the connection point of the University of Évora to Society, namely through the valorization and transfer of the knowledge produced.
DIC2E is responsible for:
- Streamline and regularize relations with the business community;
- Promote entrepreneurship, innovation and employability;
- Structural / transversal projects;
- Support the cooperation of the University of Évora at national and international level;
- Manage intellectual property;
- Establish protocols and memoranda of understanding for Applied R&D activities (provision of specialized services) and support for internships;
- Support students in finding their first job and / or in setting up their own company;
- Support to Applied R&D.