e-business and web marketing
Sustainable Development Goals
* Explain the importance and specific features of the Internet as a marketing instrument and as a business;
* Explain the specificities of web marketing;
* Identify and plan different forms of electronic business.
With this course the student should also obtain the following skills:
* Comprehension of the specific concepts of web marketing and electronic business;
* Ability to plan a marketing action on the Web;
* Capacity to implement electronic business solutions.
2. E-business models.
3. Strategy and implementation of the e-business.
4. Marketing and communication on the Internet.
5. New developments on the Web.
The materials of the sessions, the syllabus and other documentation supporting the lecturing of the course, will be available to students on the e-learning platform of the University, created to support the teachings. Will be indicated a schedule for attending students.
For assessment, the student In continuous evaluation will develop a group essay (40%) and a written exam (60%). In the exam regime, the student will be assessed trough an individual essay (40%) and a written exam (60%).
To do continuous evaluation students will have to attend at least 75% of the classes.
Students will pass the course with an overall grade equal to or greater than 10 values, as long as they do not have a grade lower than 7 values in any element